harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [milestone] Thoughts for M5
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:59:15 GMT
I didn't hear any objections (or a lot of support for that matter <g>)
so let's go with Feb 22 as our target date for Milestone 5.

That means code freeze on Fri Feb 15th and no new features from now on.
If there are problems with those dates speak-up *now* -- we can shift
everything later by a week with no great repercussion.

I'll be away from the keyboard for the last week up to M5, but I'm sure
you won't notice.

Regards,
Tim