harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Yakushev" <andrey.yakus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] second M5 candidate (r629320) testing status.
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:59:51 GMT
> 10) Reliability:
>
> • Windows_x86:2 failures
>  api.net.DatagramTest - HARMONY-5531
>  api.serialization.SerializableClassesTest- HARMONY-5532
>
> • Linux_x86: 3 failures
>  api.net.DatagramTest - HARMONY-5531
>  api.serialization.SerializableClassesTest- HARMONY-5532
>  api.text.DecimalFormat_Locales - intermittent(?)

Yes, it's old known intermittent failure which isn't reproduced
locally. See bottom of
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Reliability_Tests_on_DRLVM for details

> • Linux x86 64 bit:
>  vm.classloading.ClassCastTest - failed on M4 too

HARMONY-5395 - probably gcc bug

>  api.kernel.thread.ThreadLocalTest - regression

Similar to DecimalFormat_Locales above

I never ever saw such a small amount of failures for reliability
suite. On M4 we've had ~4-9 failures per platform.

--
Thanks,
Andrey