harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Yakushev" <andrey.yakus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] M5 candidate (r628209) testing status.
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:48:54 GMT
> 8) Reliability:
>
> • Windows_x86:2 failures
>    api.net.DatagramTest - regression since M3

Intermittently appeared on previous releases

>   api.serialization.SerializableClassesTest - regression since M3

Intermittently appeared on previous releases
Depends on vm jar files configuration, so comparison with previous
releases not very correct

> • Linux_x86: 7 failures
>    api.kernel.management.SystemResourceOrientedTest -  intemittent(?)

Yes.

>    api.kernel.thread.RecursiveThreadTest -  intemittent(?)

Yes

>    api.kernel.thread.ThreadSuspendResume - regression

Is hardly reproduced on hosts other then CC. Details are in:

>    api.kernel.thread.VolatileVariableTest  -  intemittent(?)

I see such failure first time. Should be investigated. Could be last
minute regression or extremely infrequent failure.

>    api.net.SingleConnectTest - failed on M3&M4 too (HARMONY-5266)

Known test issue.

>    api.serialization.SerializableClassesTest - failed on M3&M4 too

>    api.zip.ZipEntryIterateThreadingTest - regression since M3

Infrequent intermittent failure appeared on M3 and M4 too. Not a
regression, I think.

> • Linux x86 64 bit: no results - host was down

So we have 3 regressions on Linux x86 and one on Windows x86:
(test was excluded - it caused harness crash)

Let's wait the results for Linux x86_64.

--
Thanks,
Andrey