harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] ant utility target to copy working_vm to working_classlib
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:02:45 GMT
I tried that, but that failed for me using the M4 HDK, so I had to get
the federated build.

If most people don't use the federated build and it doesn't actually
work that well, should we consider just simplifying things for
everyone. It feels like this half-complete flexibility is getting in
the way more than it's helping. At least for me it is.

-Nathan