harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] ant utility target to copy working_vm to working_classlib
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 01:34:41 GMT
I've been playing around with copying the federated build's 'hdk'
folder as the 'deploy' folder in the working_classlib and that seems
to be working. The other folders in 'working_vm' don't seem to be
complete enough.

Does anyone know what the exact drlvm artifacts that are needed to be
able to perform classlib tests? I don't and I suspect that no one
does; if they do, why isn't it documented or automated? The docs on
the website are pretty obtuse when it comes to actually doing any work
on classlib or drlvm once you can get the federated build to run to
completion.

-Nathan