harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject [build] ant utility target to copy working_vm to working_classlib
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 20:58:58 GMT
I was thinking that we could use a utility target in the top-level
build script that copied the HDK artifacts from the working_vm to the
working_classlib, but I'm still catching up with the new DRLVM build.
Would copying the 'working_vm/deploy' to the 'working_classlib/deploy'
be sufficient?

The use for this would be to facilitate class library development, so
I want to be able to run the top-level build, copy the HDK artifacts,
then move into 'working_classlib' and be able to do cleans, rebuilds
and tests.

-Nathan