harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Leviev" <ilya.lev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] second M5 candidate (r629320) testing status.
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:25:28 GMT
Hi,

On 2/22/08, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is r629320 snapshot testing status. Briefly, there are several
> failures: some of them are intermittent and/or known issues (i.e there
> is JIRA for tracking). Also there are several new regressions for
> investigation if they are blockers for M5 or not. I think that the
> most serious one is a crash of Dacapo on Linux'es. Could anyone to
> look into?
>
> Please add your comments and clarifications.

11) Stress:
• Windows_x86: 1 failure
 gc.frag.FragmentationFinalizer.FragmentationFinalizerWaitTest -
HARMONY-5341 -intermittent

• Linux_x86: 3 failure (failed on M4 too) HARMONY-5159 - enabling of tests
 gc.frag.Fragmentation
 gc.frag.FragmentationFinalizer
 gc.frag.FragmentationReference

• Linux_x86_64: 2 failures
 jpda.jdwp.scenario.MEMORY001 - failed on M4 too - HARMONY-5047  patch
fix prepared
 jpda.jdwp.scenario.MEMORY003 - failed on M4 too - HARMONY-5047  patch
fix prepared

6) EGAx48:
• Windows_x86: failed - HARMONY-5545, (configuration issue, scenario
can't start Eclipse)
• Linux_x86: passed
• Linux x86 64: failed - HARMONY-5546, (test issue, scenario can't
recognize FireFox Help window due to browser window has no name
identifier)

Thanks,
Ilya