harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][website] be careful updating Russian pages
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:48:58 GMT
Hm, I can build Russian pages without any corrupted symbols in it
using RI on Win32. What this bug is about?

Thanks,
Alexei

2008/2/22, Alexey Varlamov <alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com>:
> Folks,
>
>  Currently Russian pages published on the website are unreadable, many
>  symbols are corrupt. Trying to update these pages, I met similar
>  problems. Searching list archives gave the clue: plain bug in standard
>  JREs (Windows versions) . So I added the note to website building
>  instruction:
>  Recommended to use Harmony JRE for generating the website!
>
>  Also, I've updated Russian translation of "Getting Started" to bring
>  it up to date, and made other enhancements: added menu in Russian and
>  added missing RU | EN switches on top of pages having translations.
>  If someone adds new translations, do not forget to update
>  corresponding menu items in ./xdocs/stylesheets/project.ru.xml.
>
>  --
>
> Alexey
>

Mime
View raw message