harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][text] DateFormatSymbols
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 10:36:50 GMT
>  > The senario test is writtern by ourselves. My question is, will this
>  > difference block the struts or not?

I can't say that Struts is *blocked* by this difference. It just uses
it in one of its standard examples. And our struts scenario checks
that example. In respect that the example itself is not a production
application and RI's behavior looks strange indeed I agree we may mark
it as a non-bug difference and fix Struts scenario to follow the
current Harmony behavior.

Alexei