harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][text] DateFormatSymbols (was: Re: svn commit: r612718 [1/2] - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: modules/luni/make/ modules/luni/src/main/java/java/util/ modules/luni/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/luni/internal/locale/ modules/lun
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:56:50 GMT
I've tested Russian, English and Japanese locales - RI (both 1.5 and
1.6) adds the empty string for all of them. This is true for
getMonths(), getShortMonths(), getWeekdays() and getShortWeekdays()
methods. However, getEras() and getAmPmStrings() don't have such
effect. Frankly speaking, this looks like a RI's bug to me.

Regards,
Alexei