harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] second M5 candidate (r629320) testing status.
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:02:13 GMT
On 2/22/08, Stepan Mishura <stepan.mishura@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is r629320 snapshot testing status. Briefly, there are several
> failures: some of them are intermittent and/or known issues (i.e there
> is JIRA for tracking). Also there are several new regressions for
> investigation if they are blockers for M5 or not. I think that the
> most serious one is a crash of Dacapo on Linux'es. Could anyone to
> look into?
>
> Please add your comments and clarifications.
>
> 1) Classlib:
>
> 5 failures in text module because of HARMONY-5465

I believe it is a non-bug difference but have not got an agreement
with others. Anyway it is not a big deal, we have difference in
Collation aganist RI (and M4) only in the sepcial
Locale("es","","TRADITIONAL"). I suggest to move it out of M5 and fix
it later when we got an agreement. HARMONY-5542 is raised to record
this problem.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM