harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [milestone] M5 code freeze in effect
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:11:38 GMT
+1 to move 5468 out of M5.

5430 is the same problem as the batch JIRAs which Pavel just
submitted. They are all non-bug differences because date pattern has
been updated in CLDR except the one already addressed in 5468. I
suggest to fix the testcases(no feature changes here).

5460 has a patch I just submitted. Asking for approval now.

On 2/18/08, Pavel Pervov <pmcfirst@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've moved HARMONY-5474 out of M5 to commit right after code unfrozen.
> I'd also suggest moving HARMONY-5468 (blocked by the problem in icu) out of M5.
> I'll commit HARMONY-5501 after approval from dev@.
>
> Pavel.
>
> On 2/18/08, Alexey Petrenko <alexey.a.petrenko@gmail.com> wrote:
> > We still have 5 unresolved issues targeted to M5...
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310050&fixfor=12312956
> >
> > 2008/2/16, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com>:
> > > A reminder that the code is now frozen, meaning we are all testing and
> > > discussing must-fix bugs that have a serious impact on declaring the
> > > milestone.  Applying the code freeze ensures that we are not trying to
> > > test a moving target.
> > >
> > > As before, defining a bug as "must-fix" in this milestone requires (at
> > > least) two committers agreement.  Of course, everyone's opinion about
> > > the seriousness is encouraged, and if the fix is not deemed to be
> > > trivial then people are encouraged to seek a community review before
> > > committing it -- again to preserve stability.
> > >
> > > We aim that this freeze period is no more than a week, but we will move
> > > the release date if necessary to achieve the required quality.
> > >
> > > In the meantime, if you really don't want to help testing (and I hope
> > > you will!) feel free log patches in JIRA, or if the work is too large to
> > > manage as a patch we can discuss creating a branch for a sandbox.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Tim
> > >

> --
> Pavel Pervov,