harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][text] DateFormatSymbols (was: Re: svn commit: r612718 [1/2] - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: modules/luni/make/ modules/luni/src/main/java/java/util/ modules/luni/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/luni/internal/locale/ modules/lun
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:35:04 GMT
Tim, Alexei
Seems it is locale dependent. I tried several locales, there is a
empty string in the output. I can not tell why RI behaves like this.

The senario test is writtern by ourselves. My question is, will this
difference block the struts or not? If it blocks struts we have to
work around even if the fix does harm to performance. If not, let's
keep it as non-bug difference and find out the reason.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM