harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]open JIRA clean up
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 07:28:14 GMT
On 2/4/08, Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Tony, folks,
>
> We have development tools in Harmony. Committing them to the
> repository may be a good option if they are used by more than one
> person. I created links to them at the Wiki page and would like to
> suggest closing related JIRA issues. Otherwise, we may create
> something like a tool sandbox in the repository. What do you think?

Good job on wiki. Thanks, Alexei.

Putting them into repos is a good idea. The tools on JIRA are aslo a
kind of contribution to Harmony. We can improve them by ourselves if
necesary and it is good to do the development w/ version control. So,
let's discuss where should we place them. Actually there are some
tools in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/tools/trunk/
already. What about put them here?

If we decide to commit them to repos, we may close them after the commit.

Let's welcome other people's opinion.