harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build] ant target naming consistency
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:46:29 GMT

Thanks for doing this Nathan.

Another thought, it would be useful to have a top-level fetch-depends
target too.  It would need to call the three (?) more specific fetch-*
targets.  (As well as being useful, it might also fix the fact that the
error message you get for missing dependencies when using the federation
build tells you to run fetch-depends but not where to run it and running
it in the obvious place, at the top-level, fails as there is no target.)

I'm happy to add this if people think it is worth having for M5.

Regards,
 Mark.