harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [announce] new DRLVM build system came into force
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:15:53 GMT

Alexey,

Are you planning to rationalise the common_resources/build and
common_resources/make directories[0]?  Having both of these in use at
the same time is very, very confusing?

I'm assuming the intention is that working_vm/build will be
cleaned up and that we'll just use it in a role similar to that of
working_classlib/build - i.e. not versioned but used to contain built
artifacts.

-Mark

[0] To common_resources/make would be my preference