harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "DrlvmCommandLineOptions" by EgorPasko
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:34:52 GMT
On the 0x3DB day of Apache Harmony Nadya Morozova wrote:
> BTW, folks, we have a site page for the options. could i suggest that we
> edited that page instead? it'd be easier to keep them up to date.
> http://harmony.apache.org/cmd_options.html

Nadya,

I agree to put command line options on the website. In general.

this specific change does not add any command line options for
Harmony, it rather refers to the build-test system and is rather a
draft. I did not invent any good place for it yet. When there are more
examples of that type on the wiki we may decide to move it on a
separate section of the website. I consider this Wiki as a tool for
publishing drafts.

--
Egor Pasko