harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib][testing] Size of test input files
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:04:19 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to write some tests for pack200 using quite large input files.  At
the moment I've written some using Harmony's swing module that I'd like to
contribute, which have input files of around 600k, but in the future I think
it would also be good to use some larger applications as well.  Is there a
size of file (or of the whole module) that might be considered too big?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: