harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Evgueni Brevnov" <evgueni.brev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino]
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:54:49 GMT
Hi Chengrong,

You can try to print out your information just after all non-daemon
threads are stopped. To do that you need to insert print function in
vmcore/src/init/vm_shutdown.cpp line 227. You also may want to print
out your data in situation when System.exit() provokes VM shutdown. To
print info in such cases you need to patch
vmcore/src.kernel_classes/native/java_lang_VMExecutionEngine.cpp line
53. Hope that will work for you.

Thanks
Evgueni