harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [external] One more opportunity of QA for Harmony
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:00:18 GMT
Alexey,

Vladimir Nenashev evaluated this and related tools last year. We had
experience that bugs found by automatic tools generally require manual
post-evaluation, so we decided to delay an application since we had
enough bugs to fix at that moment. If one has time to evaluate the
Coverity scan results, I believe he is very welcome to apply. This
would be interesting experience I think. :-)

Thanks.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,