harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Junguo Pu" <pojo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][bundle] FYI: "EIOffice with Harmony" bundle downloadable
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 02:07:26 GMT
Paulex Yang

> BTW, what's the license and use term for the bundle? Can I take it for
> personal usage? the "30 day free trial" is for all these download or just
> for Sun JRE version? Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry to reply you so later. The "30 day free trial" is based on the Sun
JRE version. And all the versions are total free to use.

Thx for caring about our product, and if you like our product and want to
use the Offical version without the time limited, you can buy it :). More
details see:http://www.evermoresw.com/weben/index.jsp

Best Regards!

J. Poo