harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "史成荣" <icyr...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][jitrino]question about the method without code
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 07:53:46 GMT
hi, I found some methods in the classlib have no code, and found just a
"return" instruction in the corresponding .class file, for example
Java.lang.object.wait(). But when JIT compiles the bytecode of such methods,
I found the bytecode contains not only the "return" instruction. Many other
instructions are contained in the bytecode. Could anyone tell me when and
how other instructions are included in the bytecode?

Thanks,
Chengrong