harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] new header dependency in awt on Linux - x11proto-xext-dev
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:42:11 GMT
!ALERT! Help needed!

I got the latest version of the site, all looks nice with the new encoding.
However, if I edit any Russian page and build, Anakia tampers with all
Russian files and the encoding somehow changes (offset of certain symbols).

I use Windows, VS 2005 as editor, and it recognizes the encoding, so it's
not the problem with the editor. the file velocity.properties is up to date
and specifies UTF-8 as output and input encoding. On my system, only 2
letters in Cyrillic are not converted properly ("я" "с") in both cases.

Can anybody reproduce this strange thing? Any Anakia gurus to help me out?

Thanks,
Nadya

--
Cheers,