harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nadya Morozova" <nad.moroz...@googlemail.com>
Subject [doc] improving porting matrix for Hamony
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:04:31 GMT
Hi all,

iIve been getting requests to make information on supported/tested platforms
for Harmony code more prominent. AFAI understand, our major statement on
what platforms we work on is the Porting Matrix on the project's roadmap
page (somewhere nearer the end, scroll down hard) [1].
Do you think we could make this information more visible? Creating and
maintaining a separate page with porting info could be helpful. It'd also
simplify translation of this info into other languages (i ran into the
necessity to link to porting matrix from starting pages on Russian). Yet
another step forward would be to relate the static info on supported
platforms with our testing infra.

Please express your opinion on whether this should be done. I'd be happy to
update the site as needed.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/roadmap.html#Porting Matrix

--
Cheers,