harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rustem Rafikov" <r.v.rafi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:13:35 GMT
Hi Tony,

> Frankly I've have no idea on the error log posted on Harmony-5435. I'm
> > not sure what kind of test/tool Rustem is running. Just want to
> > confirm with you, I've run specJBB2005 and get the report successfully
> > for 5 times. Highly appreciate if there is further infomation.

Actually I ran multi-vm configuration on Windows Server 2003. Could you
please try multi-vm in such way that each vm instance is assigned on 2 cores
(eq 2 vm on 4 cores)?
It is possible that command  line options also make sense for reproducing
the problem. We used rather complex one. I'll try to find simplest command
line reproducing the issue and let you know.

--
Thanks
Rustem