harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Berezhniuk" <ilya.berezhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:14:27 GMT
Hi Tony,

Thank you for fixing HARMONY-5436; I checked - the failure have disappeared.
Unfortunately, 19 new errors were introduced by r616678 commit in
'jdtcoremodel' EUT suite.

All errors look similar:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at java.text.MessageFormat.format(MessageFormat.java:451)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.util.Messages.bind(Messages.java:388)
    at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.core.util.Messages.bind(Messages.java:354)

I did not file an issue for this - I can file it if you like.

Thanks,
Ilya.