harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [external] One more opportunity of QA for Harmony
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:12:12 GMT
I'm convinced that the more bug reports you have the better, even if
they are generated by automatic tools like this one - because it's
always better to know where to go next rather than keeping false sense
of complete validity. That mean, I don't like to think "There are
enough bugs, don't post anything else". Of course, the evaluation need
some human intervention, if not, why we are here? :)

But before obtaining such the list we should express the willingness
to complete such the scan. For number of security reasons, Coverity
accepts such disclaimers only from project developers, probably from
those who called "committers" in terms of ASF.

Thanks,
Aleksey.