harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "DrlvmCommandLineOptions" by EgorPasko
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:35:55 GMT
FYI,

You'll start to see Wiki updates get posted to the commit list now.
I recently fixed the config that was still pointing to the old incubator
mailing lists.

Just in case you were wondering ;-)

Tim

Apache Wiki wrote:
> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Harmony Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by EgorPasko:
> http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions

>   ||'''`-XX:gc.lp=/mnt/huge`'''   ||Use on Linux to enable (`1`) or disable (`0`) using
of large pages to utilize TLB more efficiently. Huge pages are allocated with the 1mmap1 method.
You should specify the mount point where `hugetlbfs` is mounted. Use `-verbose:gc.lp` for
more  diagnostics.||
>   ||'''`-XX:+gc.remember_root_set`'''||Use to enable a root-set caching mode. By default,
the copying collector starts evacuating objects as soon as it starts receiving roots during
root set enumeration. This option disables immediate evacuation and ensures no objects are
moved until the root-set enumeration is complete.||

> + == BuildTest ==
> + ||'''COMMAND`                   `'''||'''COMMENTS'''||
> + ||'''`sh build.sh smoke.test -Dtest.mode=jit -Dtest.vmargs="-Xem:server_static"`'''
  ||Run all smoke tests in JIT server_static mode||
> + ||'''`sh build.sh smoke.test -Dtest.mode=jit -Dtest.vmargs="-Xem:server_static" -Dtest.case=A`'''
  ||Run a a single test case from smoke tests in JIT server_static mode||