harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][java6] Merge untaken
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:03:39 GMT
FYI I just merged the latest changes (up to r613200) from our Java 5
branch to the Java 6 branch.

The test restructuring in LUNI meant that I had to merge some tests
again to pick up the Java 6 specific tests.  I was careful, but if you
see any tests missing please let me know and I'll go fix them.  It would
have been easier perhaps if we had the Java 6 tests in a separate JUnit
test case to the Java 5 tests.

Some Java 6 tests are now failing, and it appears that there is a minor
regression in some Locale functionality (e.g. capitalization) causing
problems in Java 6.  I'll leave the resolution of those failures to a
separate commit beyond the merge work.  Tony: let me know when the
locale changes have stabilized and I'll help fix these Java 6 tests.

Regards,
Tim