harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] failed to build on centos
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:48:51 GMT
Aram Mirzadeh wrote:
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>> Aram Mirzadeh wrote:
>>> ANT_HOME/lib jar listing
>>> ant.home: /usr/share/ant
>>> ecj.jar (3991124 bytes)
>>
>> Which version of ecj.jar is that?  I am using ecj.jar version 3.3 and
>> it is only half that size (1,563,059 bytes).
>>
> ecj.jar is just the symlink ... to
> org.eclipse.jdt.core_3.2.1.v_677_R32x.jar

I doubt that will work as the ECJ Ant adapter is embedded in the JDT
core JAR file in a separate jdtCompilerAdapter.jar file.

Try downloading ECJ by itself from [1] which contains the compiler and
Ant adapter all in the same JAR file.

I also believe I have resolved the Sun compiler's ambiguity in the
StyleSheet class, so you can retry that in repository revision >= 611156

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.3.1.1-200710231652/ecj.jar

Regards,
Tim