harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] failed to build on centos
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:10:45 GMT
Egor Pasko wrote:
> On the 0x3C8 day of Apache Harmony Aram Mirzadeh wrote:
>> I am trying to build harmony on CentOS 5.1 system, any suggestions
>> would be greatly appreciated
>>
>> Apache Ant version 1.6.5 compiled on January 6 2007
>> Linux 2.6.18-8.1.15.el5
>> java version "1.6.0_03"
>
> try with java 1.5

Hmm, that should not be a problem.
I have built with 1.6.0_03 ok, albeit on Windows:

show_props:
      [echo]
      [echo]                    Apache Harmony Federated Build
      [echo]             ==========================================
      [echo]             svn rev          :  611136
      [echo]             operating system :  windows
      [echo]             architecture     :  x86-32
      [echo]             ant os name/arch :  Windows XP/x86
      [echo]             hosting Java     :  1.6.0_03 (Sun Microsystems
Inc.)
      [echo]             build mode       :  release
      [echo]             output location  :  target
      [echo]             DRLVM classlib   :  ../../../working_classlib
      [echo]             SVN root         :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
      [echo]

Regards,