harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Simon Chow" <simon.harm...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][opt][translator] What dose JavaLabelPrepass do?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 13:24:39 GMT
I am studying OPT in jitrino. For understanding the process of building CFG,
I have read some code of JavaByteCodeTranslator.
In the constructor of JavaByteCodeTranslator, there is an additional pass
named JavaLabelPrepass,
I would like to ask what is the exact purpose of this pass?

Besides this, It is seems that the translator part will be refined, which I
saw in the wiki. Has it already been done in the current version?
Thanks!