harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Geronimo 2.0.2 starts on Harmony!
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:56:13 GMT

> Which platform did you use to start Geronimo?

Windows XP on my notebook.

> I wonder about using all memory. Do you mean it throws OOME?

No, it just allocates all the memory. It's visible in the amount of
memory taken by the process, and there's also a monitor of used memory
in Geronimo Console, and on RI it's going up or down depending on the
load, and on Harmony it shows the biggest number from start on.

Vasily