harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Zakharov, Vasily M" <vasily.m.zakha...@intel.com>
Subject [security] Which KeyStore to choose?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:11:28 GMT
Hi, security gurus, what would be you suggestion on which would be the
best default keystore type to use in applications like Geronimo?

I'm now trying to enable Geronimo 2.0.2 on Harmony, and it requires a
proper keystore to operate. By default, it uses JKS which Harmony
doesn't support, and I'm going to propose changing that to something
else. Previously there were talks on using PKCS12, but for now default
keystore type for Harmony is BKS, so I wonder, which would make the best
default.

Thank you!

Vasily Zakharov
Intel ESSD