harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm@earthlink.net" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject RE: [doc] A better javadoc?
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 05:27:25 GMT

Tim,

Personally, I have liked using Doxygen because
I am able to use the same style of documentation
comments in both Java and C code, not to mention
using the external hook to for a custom filter to
document scripts, Makefiles, and the like.

What specifically are you looking to do?
It has been quite a while since I reviewed
our Doxygen-based source code, so I am
not up on the latest, but the Doxygen control
file can do some amazing stuff.  Is there something
specifically that is an issue?

Dan Lydick