harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2008 06:08:15 GMT
Rustem,

Do you mean this problem is a multi-vm problem and it does pass on
sigle vm? I'm confused, since my commit is for locale related classes,
it's hard for me to imagine the relationship to the number of
vm...Anyway, I'd like to try this configuration, let me find a
multi-core machine first.

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM