harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:00:38 GMT
Hi,

what do you mean about the great reduce on stability?

I noticed 2 JIRAs here, HARMONY-5436 is a minor difference between RI
and ICU's MessageFormat, I can work around it in 1 minute.

And HARMONY-5435 is an  intermittent crash but I haven't got any crash
on my winxp desktop when running specJBB for a whole day.

On 1/30/08, Aleksey Shipilev <aleksey.shipilev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tony,
>
> Since this patch is known to greatly reduce stability, can we revert
> it for a while?
>
> Thanks,
> Aleksey.
>
> On Jan 28, 2008 7:34 PM, Ilya Berezhniuk <ilya.berezhniuk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Tony,
> >
> > I've found yet another issue in EUT caused by r612718.
> > ("Invalid name specified: {0}" is returned instead of "Invalid name
> > specified: null")
> >
> > Issue is filed as HARMONY-5436.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ilya.