harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]remove the duplicate locale data
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:22:38 GMT
Oh yes, thank you Aleksay. I hadn't commit this patch yet.

My thinkpad got something wrong these days, so I just get back to work
today. I double checked the patch on HARMONY-5061, seems it is
outdated because of the test structure change in luni. I've provided a
new one named "allinone0114.diff". would you please verify it? thanks
a lot!

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM