harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] harmony launch failed on AMD Geode LX
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:22:16 GMT

I think you'll also need to recompile the classlib natives.  By default
it compiles for -march=pentium3 which includes SSE.

Try editing:

  depends/build/platform/linux.x86.mk

The closest option is probably -march=c3 but maybe just try -march=i586 to
begin with.

I might take a look at DRLVM on a machine with a similar processor (VIA
Samuel 2) later.

Regards,
 Mark.