harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [build] Information about impending build break
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 21:56:15 GMT

Last year, there was a post on the bouncycastle.org announce list
asking projects to use mirrors for downloads rather than configuring
downloads from their servers.  I intend to check in a change (tomorrow
morning UK time) so that we download the bcprov jar from Apache servers.
However, the download will now be of the bcprov.noidea.jar rather than
the original so that Apache aren't distributing a jar containing the
patent-encumbered IDEA Engine.

The result is that your classlib build will break the next time
you try to run fetch-depends.  You will need to remove the
depends/jars/bcprov-jdk15-138 directory and re-run fetch-depends.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
 Mark.