harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [build] managing external dependencies
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:44:05 GMT

I've committed r612947 with the trickiest part of the icu dll
restructuring now.  Hopefully I've not broken too much.

A clean (pre-fetch-depends) classlib svn tree shrinks from 542M to just
265M.  Of course, some of it will be added back by fetch-depends but
even so that is a massive improvement.

Thanks to Tim for prompting me to do this - though typically it turned
out to be a can of worms[0].

Regards,
 Mark.

[0] http://www.answers.com/topic/can-of-worms