harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build] Build is broken!
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:36:49 GMT

This seems to be related to my commit of:

The first patch Sian submitted had this problem but I mentioned it
privately and the second patch Sian submitted - the only one I committed
- fixed this problem.

On 10 January 2008 at 20:42, "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipilev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Recent trunk (r610778) has failed to build:
>
>     83	compile-java:
>     84	     [echo] Compiling PACK200 classes
>     85	    [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
> C:\users\shade\Harmony\trunk\working_classlib\build\classes
>     86	    [javac] Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize set
> ting.
>     87	    [javac]
> C:\users\shade\Harmony\trunk\working_classlib\modules\pack200\src\main\java5\
> org\apache\harmony\pack200\Pack200UnpackerAdapter.java:51:
> writeJar(java.util.jar.JarOutputStream,java.io.InputStream) in
> org.apache.harmony.pack200.Segment cannot be applied to
> (java.util.jar.JarOutputStream)
>     88	    [javac] 				s.writeJar(out);
>     89	    [javac] 				 ^
>     90	    [javac] 1 error

I don't get this error.  In the latest trunk:

  modules/pack200/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/pack200/Segment.java

contains:

        public void writeJar(JarOutputStream out)

not:

        public void writeJar(JarOutputStream out, InputStream in)

as the error suggests.  Looks like an "ant clean" would fix it but
I don't see why this shouldn't have worked correctly for you.

-Mark.