harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Harmony Wiki] Update of "DrlvmCommandLineOptions" by EgorPasko
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 11:48:22 GMT
On the 0x3DA day of Apache Harmony Tim Ellison wrote:
> FYI,
>
> You'll start to see Wiki updates get posted to the commit list now.
> I recently fixed the config that was still pointing to the old
> incubator mailing lists.
>
> Just in case you were wondering ;-)

Thanks! nice feature

> Tim
>
> Apache Wiki wrote:
> > Dear Wiki user,
> > You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Harmony
> > Wiki" for change notification.
> > The following page has been changed by EgorPasko:
> > http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DrlvmCommandLineOptions
> >   ||'''`-XX:gc.lp=/mnt/huge`'''   ||Use on Linux to enable (`1`) or disable (`0`)
using of large pages to utilize TLB more efficiently. Huge pages are allocated with the 1mmap1
method. You should specify the mount point where `hugetlbfs` is mounted. Use `-verbose:gc.lp`
for more  diagnostics.||
> >   ||'''`-XX:+gc.remember_root_set`'''||Use to enable a root-set caching mode. By
default, the copying collector starts evacuating objects as soon as it starts receiving roots
during root set enumeration. This option disables immediate evacuation and ensures no objects
are moved until the root-set enumeration is complete.||
> >   + == BuildTest ==
> > + ||'''COMMAND`                   `'''||'''COMMENTS'''||
> > + ||'''`sh build.sh smoke.test -Dtest.mode=jit -Dtest.vmargs="-Xem:server_static"`'''
  ||Run all smoke tests in JIT server_static mode||
> > + ||'''`sh build.sh smoke.test -Dtest.mode=jit -Dtest.vmargs="-Xem:server_static"
-Dtest.case=A`'''   ||Run a a single test case from smoke tests in JIT server_static mode||

--
Egor Pasko