harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][jndi][compat] Shoud Harmony support ri's ldap provider specific properties?
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:38:58 GMT
Hi Regis,

I don't know the ldap area that well, but in my experience some of these
kinds of properties can be quite implementation-specific and therefore
it's not really necessary or helpful to support them in general.  However
I'm not sure what makes more sense if we want to have a property that
essentially does the same thing.  I would probably say we should have a
Harmony one because I think that's what people would expect when they're
running Harmony, but I don't feel that strongly about it.

Regards,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: