harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make GC_CC working
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 06:33:53 GMT
IMO this fix is a must for M4:
1) clearly this is a regression and should be fixed within the same
milestone as we agreed;
2) no point to distribute completely broken component in the milestone
build, so otherwise we'd need to drop the gc_cc from distribution.

As a side note, we unjustly left the gc_cc overboard BTI testing. IMO
we should include additional mode to DRLVM suites which support
multi-mode runs (smoke tests and EHWA-api). The only question is do it
now or let M4 finish...
I believe it would not impact testing time too much, <20% for those
suites (AFAIK they currently run 5 modes: jet,jit,opt,srv,int). Name
it "gc41" ?

--
Thanks,
Alexey