harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools] What do you use for building .class files?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:52:56 GMT
Andrew,

If you talk about java assembler, buildtest contains assembler/disassembler
called vmtt. It is written in Java and is located in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/branches/2.0/tests/tools/vmtt/

AFAIK, it can handle class files up to version 49 (Java5).

Pavel.

--
Pavel Pervov,