harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony plugin for Eclipse
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2007 10:10:35 GMT
It's not mandatory, but just makes life easier :)
The main purpose of Harmony plugin is to explain Eclipse where to get
all the needed jars and sources.

If you want to use Harmony with Eclipse but without plugin then you
should add Harmony JRE as usual and then add jars from bin/default
directory to the list.

Tim can comment about Eclipse <=> plugin version compatibility.

SY, Alexey