harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][object][testing] Snapshot testing for uncompressed references mode
Date Sun, 30 Dec 2007 00:59:28 GMT
Yes, running tests for both modes makes sense for me. Also from QA
course I've taught it comes naturally that running all tests in both
modes may be excessive. Maybe we should define a subset of test suites
which contain most of GC and enumeration specific tests and run only
those test suites in both modes on regular basis to reduce
CruiseControl resource consumption.

--
With best regards,
Alexei,