harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Declare M4 == r603534 ?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:17:13 GMT
Hello,
I'm close to report that that all regression problems with interactive
scenarios are configuration issues.

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5315 [ega] Windows scenario hangs a computer
The scenario runs for more than a day in a manual test run. I believe
Stepan should replace a computer which probably has a hardware defect.

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5316 [ega] Linux scenario
The Firefox shortcut was fixed. Ctrl-Q for application exit is no
longer supported.

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5317 [ehwa] Linux scenario fails
Manual test run passes.

BTW, EGA successes prove that investments into stress testing pay off.
I worked with people who fixed M4 stress test failures, and they were
much easier to fix than long scenario failures.

BTW2, Tim, thanks for your help.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,