harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Declare M4 == r603534 ?
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:35:00 GMT
Stepan,
As a follow up of this thread, could you please cast a glance at my
last comment to HARMONY-5250 [1]? My assumption is that the host
should be configured a bit more to be able to browse help even if
Eclipse is used along with reference java implementation, and I want
to your help on the subject.

Thanks.

--
With best regards,